fsg97ddc.txt NOT Just Another Mom: It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's that time of the year....

Here are some pictures of my latest Christmas cards that I've been working on. No matter how hard I try seems like I never can get everything together for Christmas time. I really wanted to have personalized Christmas ornaments and cards for everyone but I just didn't have time...I think this summer while the kids are out of school I will try to get a lot of Christmas done in July!







4 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful! I especially like that beautiful flower! I always really enjoy seeing your quilled pieces!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I always welcome your comments!

      Delete
  2. Stacey!!!
    Thank you so very much for dropping by today and for leaving me such lovely comment.
    I also love your work!! They are adorable!!! :)
    Have a magnificent week.!! Big hugs!!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete

Hope you've enjoyed! Please feel free to leave a comment!