fsg97ddc.txt NOT Just Another Mom: Quilling with a few new colors....

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Quilling with a few new colors....

My daughter is redecorating her room for her birthday. She is wanting something a little more mature than her room that she has now. We have decided to go with a bed comforter set that is black and white with yellow pillows for accent. So, I started thinking about what I could make her with the quilling that I've been doing and so far I have made these to get some ideas...I'm excited to see what I can come up with!

2 comments:

  1. all flowers are so beautiful...love these all

    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan! I still need to work on getting my circles /petals the same size!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you've enjoyed! Please feel free to leave a comment!