Skip to main content

Friday…enough said.

It’s been a long time since I’ve actually written a blog entry for my personal side. My day to day has been filled with rolling strips of paper into many different creations, work, and just day to day grind. I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my art, though. I take pride in my artwork. It also makes me happy to hear and see people’s reactions and comments from others about how they love what I make for them…

My son has been sick off and on for over a month now and I pray that we can get a handle on his asthma symptoms. Usually his asthma only gets triggered a couple of times a year, but he’s been having to use his inhaler off and on since he got bronchitis. We don’t know if he’s using his inhaler more because of that or if it’s because of his sports activities and him going through a whole new aspect of this asthma (activity induced). He’s had a chest X-ray and that came back clear- praise God. It’s just kind of scary how much crud he coughs up. Please keep him in your prayers that we get him back to his normal physically fit, athletic self.

Back to rolling….I have about 275 strips of paper to turn into apples 🍎.

Apple Ornaments by QuillingFun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Horseback Rider

I have a close friend who has trusted me to create several pieces for her and this was one of them. It makes me happy to have a new challenge and this was indeed one. I used a photo given to me as a reference and quilled atop a print out of it. I have the photo cut out in my pocket protector and am quilling on top of it careful not to glue the paper to the plastic. I use straight pins to hold it together until it dries. Here I’ve taken the quilled rider and horse off of the styrofoam backing and added to a background I added of layered trees. Here’s the final piece…

I’m out of toilet paper so I wiped with them all the way y’all…🤣🤣🤣 #humorfortheday #neededalaugh #tphumor

View on Instagram https://ift.tt/3dl61SQ

Quilled Ballerina

Quilled Ballet,  Dancer I wanted to try something challenging and I saw a picture of a ballerina that I thought might be the one. Well, here it is....I used a combination of beehive and regular quilling. This is in honor of my daughter turning 13 today! Happy Birthday!!! Quilled Ballerina Quilled Ballerina