fsg97ddc.txt NOT Just Another Mom: A work in progress… after looking for my tweezers for 30 minutes! 😜 My first time attempting this technique and I like the way it’s going so far…I be always admired Stallmans’s abstract art so I thought I’d try something to that effect. #abstract #prettypurple #quillingart #quilled #paperart #abstractquilling #shadesofpurple #purpleart #wip #swirlsandtwirls #swirls #instaart #artistinmotion

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A work in progress… after looking for my tweezers for 30 minutes! 😜 My first time attempting this technique and I like the way it’s going so far…I be always admired Stallmans’s abstract art so I thought I’d try something to that effect. #abstract #prettypurple #quillingart #quilled #paperart #abstractquilling #shadesofpurple #purpleart #wip #swirlsandtwirls #swirls #instaart #artistinmotion

View on Instagram http://ift.tt/2soCcwg

Tagged: IFTTT, Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you've enjoyed! Please feel free to leave a comment!