Skip to main content

Arla Dofino Brand Cheese




       
So the last few years I have started to try to become a little more knowledgable about wine.  It's been interesting for someone who had never drank much and mostly had those tropical fruity things on a rare occasion. But, here in Florida I've found that wine is a typical drink of choice and what comes naturally with wine? Cheese, of course!  I have REALLY enjoyed that part!  I have always loved cheese and so I was of course excited to try some through BzzAgent.  They provided me the opportunity to try Arla Dofino's smoked Gouda.  The deep flavor and soft texture goes well with a nice red wine.  It also went nicely in a grilled cheese,with some other varieties.  Needless to say, I can't wait to try some of their other varieties.
Thanks BzzAgent and Arla Dofino for the opportunity to try this smooth, soft cheese wrapped in a thin wax shell!
 If you're curious about the brand here's a few facts of interest:


  • They’re made with only a few natural ingredients and no added hormones
  • They’re crafted in Wisconsin from local farmers’ milk 
  • They come in a range of flavors, like Jalapeño Havarti and Pesto Gouda!
  • They’re delicious! 
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Quilled Horseback Rider

    I have a close friend who has trusted me to create several pieces for her and this was one of them. It makes me happy to have a new challenge and this was indeed one. I used a photo given to me as a reference and quilled atop a print out of it. I have the photo cut out in my pocket protector and am quilling on top of it careful not to glue the paper to the plastic. I use straight pins to hold it together until it dries. Here I’ve taken the quilled rider and horse off of the styrofoam backing and added to a background I added of layered trees. Here’s the final piece…

    I’m out of toilet paper so I wiped with them all the way y’all…🤣🤣🤣 #humorfortheday #neededalaugh #tphumor

    View on Instagram https://ift.tt/3dl61SQ

    Quilled Ballerina

    Quilled Ballet,  Dancer I wanted to try something challenging and I saw a picture of a ballerina that I thought might be the one. Well, here it is....I used a combination of beehive and regular quilling. This is in honor of my daughter turning 13 today! Happy Birthday!!! Quilled Ballerina Quilled Ballerina