Skip to main content

There is discipline in A Soldier you can see it when he walks, There is honor in A Soldier you hear it when he talks. There is courage in A Soldier you can see it in his eyes, There is loyalty in A Soldier that he will not compromise. There is something in A Soldier that makes him stand apart, There is strength in A Soldier that beats from his heart. A Soldier isn’t a title any man can be hired to do, A Soldier is the soul of that man buried deep inside of you. A Soldier’s job isn’t finished after an 8 hour day or a 40 hour week, A Soldier is always A Soldier even while he sleeps. A Soldier serves his country first and his life is left behind, A Soldier has to sacrifice what comes first in a civilian’s mind. If you are civilian – I am saying this to you….. next time you see A Soldier remember what they do. A Soldier is the reason our land is ‘Home of the free’, A Soldier is the one that is brave protecting you and me. If you are A Soldier – I am saying this to you….. Thank God for EVERY SOLDIER Thank God for what YOU do! ~ by Angela Goodwin ~ #memorialday2019 #soldierspoem #americanpride #handmadeintheusofa #redwhiteandblue #usmade #instaart

View on Instagram http://bit.ly/2YJyiKC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Horseback Rider

I have a close friend who has trusted me to create several pieces for her and this was one of them. It makes me happy to have a new challenge and this was indeed one. I used a photo given to me as a reference and quilled atop a print out of it. I have the photo cut out in my pocket protector and am quilling on top of it careful not to glue the paper to the plastic. I use straight pins to hold it together until it dries. Here I’ve taken the quilled rider and horse off of the styrofoam backing and added to a background I added of layered trees. Here’s the final piece…

I’m out of toilet paper so I wiped with them all the way y’all…🤣🤣🤣 #humorfortheday #neededalaugh #tphumor

View on Instagram https://ift.tt/3dl61SQ

Quilled Ballerina

Quilled Ballet,  Dancer I wanted to try something challenging and I saw a picture of a ballerina that I thought might be the one. Well, here it is....I used a combination of beehive and regular quilling. This is in honor of my daughter turning 13 today! Happy Birthday!!! Quilled Ballerina Quilled Ballerina