fsg97ddc.txt NOT Just Another Mom: “ Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow them. ~Louisa May Alcott #dreams #dawn #instaart #instagood #aspire #aspiring #sunlightbrilliant #aspiretobegreat #believeinyourself #believe #faith #mandala #mandalas #mandala_art

Saturday, April 1, 2017

“ Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow them. ~Louisa May Alcott #dreams #dawn #instaart #instagood #aspire #aspiring #sunlightbrilliant #aspiretobegreat #believeinyourself #believe #faith #mandala #mandalas #mandala_art

View on Instagram http://ift.tt/2omkGGM

Tagged: IFTTT, Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you've enjoyed! Please feel free to leave a comment!