fsg97ddc.txt NOT Just Another Mom: Retirement Card in Blue

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Retirement Card in Blue

It's quiet this morning.  My oldest is already gone to school and my youngest and hubby are still sleeping.  I just finished a card for a person who is retiring at my husbands office. I used scrapbook paper for the card and covered it with blue striped paper. I then used quilling strips in navy blue to accent. The flower petals are one full light blue strip with a quarter of a navy blue added, crimped, rolled into a coil and pinched. The leaves and stem are simply green strips crimped as well. On the inside, I wrapped the blue striped paper around and printed out the sentiment for the right side. Hope you enjoy! Fairly simple 😍











 Follow Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you've enjoyed! Please feel free to leave a comment!