Skip to main content

Torani Flavored Syrups...

I am signed up with a company/website called SheSpeaks and they just sent me something awesome to try! You know me, I don't mind trying and giving my opinions! They sent me Torani flavored syrups..Salted Caramel and Peppermint! What perfect timing with the cooler weather! As my hubby was fixing his famous hot chocolates, my daughter said," Why not try them with the new peppermint syrup from Torani?" I quickly measured two teaspoons in a cup of warmed milk and then my husband sprayed whipping cream on top. He then grated Hershey's milk chocolate on top and then put two pieces of chocolate on the topping as well. Oh, my! It was amazing! I was really surprised how yummy it was...I had tried the Pumpkin Spice before but it was no where as delicious! You can see by the pictures how yummy they looked!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Horseback Rider

I have a close friend who has trusted me to create several pieces for her and this was one of them. It makes me happy to have a new challenge and this was indeed one. I used a photo given to me as a reference and quilled atop a print out of it. I have the photo cut out in my pocket protector and am quilling on top of it careful not to glue the paper to the plastic. I use straight pins to hold it together until it dries. Here I’ve taken the quilled rider and horse off of the styrofoam backing and added to a background I added of layered trees. Here’s the final piece…

I’m out of toilet paper so I wiped with them all the way y’all…🤣🤣🤣 #humorfortheday #neededalaugh #tphumor

View on Instagram https://ift.tt/3dl61SQ
View on Instagram https://ift.tt/3ap8Gc4