Skip to main content

Gift Tags Kit from Quilling.com I found at Hobby Lobby

I made a visit to a new and now favorite store-Hobby Lobby in Orange City,Florida. The local Jo-Ann and Michaels do not carry quilling supplies, so I took a chance and drove through the worst summer storm so far and lo and behold they carry them! It's a small section, but they at least had paper, tools, and some kits! Anyway, I found a kit with gift tags so I gave it a try. I will post more as I finish, but I'm having fun!

Comments

  1. Oh, so sweet! I look forward to seeing more of these!
    I posted my first quilling project...did you see it? I think it's the third post down, starts with "A Post Full of Stuff..." or something like that! lol I hope to do more soon! It's lots of fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags look great! That's the very same kit I started with when I learned to quill. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I hope you've seen some of my more recent posts like my Alabama logo and my shaving cream cards!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hope you've enjoyed! Please feel free to leave a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Horseback Rider

I have a close friend who has trusted me to create several pieces for her and this was one of them. It makes me happy to have a new challenge and this was indeed one. I used a photo given to me as a reference and quilled atop a print out of it. I have the photo cut out in my pocket protector and am quilling on top of it careful not to glue the paper to the plastic. I use straight pins to hold it together until it dries. Here I’ve taken the quilled rider and horse off of the styrofoam backing and added to a background I added of layered trees. Here’s the final piece…

I’m out of toilet paper so I wiped with them all the way y’all…🤣🤣🤣 #humorfortheday #neededalaugh #tphumor

View on Instagram https://ift.tt/3dl61SQ
View on Instagram https://ift.tt/3ap8Gc4