Skip to main content

A Butterfly


I have been on a roll (literally) these past few weeks of summer. A new friend requested me to try a special butterfly for her daughter. It was my first attempt and while playing around, I was able to create a orchid as well in the garden.






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was nervous and wasn't sure how it would come out. I love to see your blog and what you come up with! ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hope you've enjoyed! Please feel free to leave a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Ballerina

Quilled Ballet,  Dancer I wanted to try something challenging and I saw a picture of a ballerina that I thought might be the one. Well, here it is....I used a combination of beehive and regular quilling. This is in honor of my daughter turning 13 today! Happy Birthday!!! Quilled Ballerina Quilled Ballerina

Birthday Card with Blue Flowers...

Last night I put together a birthday card for my mother-in-law.  I wasn't really sure what I was intending until I actually put a few different flowers together. Quilled flowers Quilled flowers Here is the final product...  Birthday card with quilled flowers

♫ ♪ Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree ♪♫

  Here you can see how the paper is crimped...   So all these images keep coming to mind on what kind of quilling-inside-an-ornament I can fathom up now.  Hmmmm.....done this, what about this kind of thing!  Well, I'm having a lot of fun trying out different projects and seeing what and how I can fit things inside those tiny little openings on the DIY ornaments.  This time I was thinking hard about a Christmas tree and how I could put it together inside the ornament and how I could decorate it.  Well, here are some pictures of my thought process and how it came about.  Sincere thanks again to Charlotte Canup of The Art of Quilling  of whom I purchased the pattern to make a snowflake inside an ornament.  She inspired me to go crazy with the desire to see what else I could try! Here I am rolling it with the quilling tool.   Here I've shaped them into squares...   It really is put together inside this flat plastic ornament!!! T...