Skip to main content

Influenster.com Sent Me Quaker Banana Nut Bread Bar to Try!


3.0 out of 5 stars Not a favorite...August 1, 2012
By 
This review is from: Quaker Soft Baked Cereal Bar, Banana Nut Bread, 7.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
Okay, I like banana bread and my family will eat it on occasion, but that's not the case with these. I received a free sample from Influenster.com and couldn't wait to dig in. My daughter was the first to grab it, took one bite and passed it to my son. My son took one bite and passed it to me. I took one bite and gave it to my husband. He finished the last bite and said, "Not my cup of tea...". Needless to say, we might try something else because we love Quaker products usually. It will be either a hit or miss depending on how much you like banana bread flavored foods.


If you are interested, you can check out the following information about it:


Quaker Soft Baked Bar

  • Click to open image!
  • Click to open image!
  • Click to open image!
  • Click to open image!
  • Click to open image!
  •  

Quaker Soft Baked Bar - Banana Nut Bread

Made with real bananas and almonds, Quaker Soft Baked Bars Banana Nut Bread flavor has tasty ingredients and key nutrients to help provide fuel to start your day.

-5g Fiber*
-20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins
-6g of Protein
*Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving

Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Bars at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $3.29 for a box of 5 bars

Share this product with friends:
Share on emailMore Sharing Services

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Ballerina

Quilled Ballet,  Dancer I wanted to try something challenging and I saw a picture of a ballerina that I thought might be the one. Well, here it is....I used a combination of beehive and regular quilling. This is in honor of my daughter turning 13 today! Happy Birthday!!! Quilled Ballerina Quilled Ballerina

Birthday Card with Blue Flowers...

Last night I put together a birthday card for my mother-in-law.  I wasn't really sure what I was intending until I actually put a few different flowers together. Quilled flowers Quilled flowers Here is the final product...  Birthday card with quilled flowers

♫ ♪ Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree ♪♫

  Here you can see how the paper is crimped...   So all these images keep coming to mind on what kind of quilling-inside-an-ornament I can fathom up now.  Hmmmm.....done this, what about this kind of thing!  Well, I'm having a lot of fun trying out different projects and seeing what and how I can fit things inside those tiny little openings on the DIY ornaments.  This time I was thinking hard about a Christmas tree and how I could put it together inside the ornament and how I could decorate it.  Well, here are some pictures of my thought process and how it came about.  Sincere thanks again to Charlotte Canup of The Art of Quilling  of whom I purchased the pattern to make a snowflake inside an ornament.  She inspired me to go crazy with the desire to see what else I could try! Here I am rolling it with the quilling tool.   Here I've shaped them into squares...   It really is put together inside this flat plastic ornament!!! T...